- Responsible for the overall procurement of goods and services, providing materials, equipment and supplies.
- Responsible to achieving the objectives and goals of the purchasing by planning, organizing and overseeing the daily purchasing activities.
- To prepare reports ( weekly and Monthly) , such as: resins price, supplier, monthly purchases report and monthly unfulfilled purchases report.
- Supplier selection, vendor performance evaluation, price negotiation, cost savings, sourcing, supplier audit.
- To coordinate and motivate subordinates to achieve Department KPI.
Job Qualification :
- Maximum 35 years old
- D-3 Majoring Economic or Industrial Engineering
- Having experience in purchasing at least 2 years in plastic injection or blowing molding manufacturing
- Can operate SAP
- Preferably an factory supply and maintenance project (non-production items), fixed assets, office supplies.
- Know and understand the working principles of purchasing and purchasing system.
- Understand the supplier selection, vendor performance evaluation, price negotiation, cost savings, sourcing, supplier audit.
- Have a good negotiation skills, analytical skills and decision making skills
- Should be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills, service oriented, and ability to communicate clearly with other related department.
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Computer literate,
- Good Communication and interpersonal skill, tactful, multitasking, and energetic.
- Hardworking, good adaptation and high achievement
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Willing to work in Surabaya and travelling.
Please send your application letter and CV (must be in English), attached with the latest photograph
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
For 10 years Alb?a has been committed to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).\n \n That means improving our activitiesf environmental, social and economic footprint worldwide, for all of our employees and stakeholders, in all of the communities where we operate.\n \n We pledge that our companyfs growth means responsibility and helps to improve the world we live in.\n \n Many programs have been set up that reflect this commitment and our will to go further.