- Responsible for the overall procurement of goods and services, providing materials, equipment and supplies.
- Responsible to achieving the objectives and goals of the purchasing by planning, organizing and overseeing the daily purchasing activities.
- To prepare reports ( weekly and Monthly) , such as: resins price, supplier, monthly purchases report and monthly unfulfilled purchases report.
- Supplier selection, vendor performance evaluation, price negotiation, cost savings, sourcing, supplier audit.
- To coordinate and motivate subordinates to achieve Department KPI.
- Maximum 35 years old
- D-3 Majoring Economic or Industrial Engineering
- Having experience in purchasing at least 2 years in plastic injection or blowing molding manufacturing
- Can operate SAP
- Preferably an factory supply and maintenance project (non-production items), fixed assets, office supplies.
- Know and understand the working principles of purchasing and purchasing system.
- Understand the supplier selection, vendor performance evaluation, price negotiation, cost savings, sourcing, supplier audit.
- Have a good negotiation skills, analytical skills and decision making skills
- Should be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills, service oriented, and ability to communicate clearly with other related department.
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Computer literate,
- Good Communication and interpersonal skill, tactful, multitasking, and energetic.
- Hardworking, good adaptation and high achievement
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Willing to work in Surabaya and travelling.
Please send your application letter and CV (must be in English), attached with the latest photograph
Tutup pada | 13/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Raya karangawen KM 18 Demak