This position will be primarily responsible for planning and developing the sales growth of Indonesian market. Identifying, building and maintaining the most effective channels to market through a networks, building an appropriate team structure to achieve the company’s objectives and exploiting new business. Manage the branch with daily operating activities and achieving the positive result by the end of the year. Coordinate with relevant external stakeholders on data submission and accuracy lead and/or contribute to sales at relevant scope.
- Age maximum 42 years old
- Minimal bachelor degree (S1) in management or marketing at reputable university with GPA 3.00 (scale 4.00)
- Minimal 7 years experiences at the same position and preferred while previous sales and marketing experience in ceramics/ granit manufacturer
- Should be analytical, independent and able to take initiative.
- Possess a hands-on approach and demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skill, ability to work under pressure. Highly result - oriented.
- Proficient in Indonesia and English languages both spoken and written. Preferable Mandarin spoken.
- Willing to be placed at Surabaya/ Makasar