- Teach children from Toddlers to Preparatory level (1.5 to 6 years old).
- Make weekly and daily lesson plans.
- Manage the bulletin board effectively with other staff.
- Make Progress Report every six months in due time or when necessary.
- Communicate with parents with regards to their children’s growth and assist appropriately.
- Be involved for events held by the preschool with an attitude of responsibility.
- Attend staff meetings and contribute in discussions.
- Indonesian and Foreigner welcome
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Early Childhood Education, English or Psychology.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience at a National Plus or International Preschool.
- Have excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Excellent communication skills, patient and tolerant.
- Creative, computer literate, well organized and competent in various other work related skills.
- Have a passion to teach children with love and care.
- Enthusiastic, well motivated and have a willingness to learn and self-improve.
- Capable in working independently and as a team.
|Lokasi||Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan|
|Perusahaan||Lollypop Preschool lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
Since its inception in 1993, Lollypop Preschool has been doing the utmost in providing the best quality early education to children aged 1.5 to 6 years. We have been continuously updating our curriculum with innovative programs while still maintaining personalized and loving approach to each child.
Lollypop Preschool was founded by Ms. Linda Lesmana on October 5, 1993 in Sunter, North Jakarta. Since then, seven branches have opened in Sunrise Garden (West Jakarta), Pluit and Kelapa Gading (North Jakarta), Menteng (Central Jakarta), Denpasar (Bali), Surabaya (West Java) and Gading Serpong (Banten). Also part of our ever growing family is Lollypop Franchise, a special division which offers the preschool franchise opportunity.
We use an eclectic teaching approach, which integrates many fun – filled teaching methods and innovative ideas to meet the various needs of children. Montessori materials are used to complement concepts taught in class. A “learning-by-doing” approach is given emphasis to allow each child to learn at his or her own pace.
The English language is the main medium of instruction. Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin are also part of the curriculum.
Our strength lies in our exceptional and professional human resources: the teachers, assistants and staff. They continue to work hand in hand to create a caring and friendly atmosphere to the whole school community, that is, students and parents. Many of our dedicated educators have been teaching in Lollypop for over 10 years. This is a testimony that qualifications, experiences, commitment and love to their work and the school children are pivotal in making them better educators in teaching young minds.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Education / Training
- 14 Juli 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Memberikan dengan luas ilmu dan pengetahuan yang lebih luas lagi untuk menjamin masa depan yang lebih baik lagi. Serta memberikan senyum kepada anak muridnya.
- Salary yang ada di perusahaan tidak akan mengalami kenaikan bahkan hanya diabaikan begitu saja. Belum lagi, tidak ada insentif tambahan selain THR dari perusahaan.