• Responsible for the Gold Processing Plant in the Production Dept.
• Analysing & reviewing metallurgical testwork, and design criteria for the processing plant.
• Liaising with clients to determine and interpret optimum processing design parameters.
• Liaising with and supervising engineering and technical staffs to ensure smooth operation of the processing line
• Overseeing operational quality control processes, and production quality standards.
• Supervising the laboratory tests / analysis.
• Development of processing process as and when required.
• Bachelor Degree in Metallurgical Processing Engineering or equivalent
• Proficiency in using gold production/processing software.
• Proficiency in using desktop software such as Global Mapper, Micromine & Autocad is desired.
• Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English. Proficiency in Mandarin is desirable.
• Experience in gold mining industries/processing metallurgy
Tutup pada 13/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Komplek Harco Mangga Dua (Agung Sedayu), Blok C No. 5, Jl. Mangga Dua Raya, Jakarta Pusat 10730