Nestle Indonesia PT
Utility Operator (Boiler Operator) - Karawang Factory
Utility Operator (Industrial Services Operator - IS) is responsible for the execution of generation and distribution of all energy. Include the water and waste water management, which are required for the operation in line with quality, safety and environmental standards.
- Responsible for the maintenance and operation of for all assets of Industrial Services included wwtp and polishing system, with the objective to keep the optimal performance and the safety condition of these entire assets.
- Improve and develop the maintenance plan and to control the availability of spare parts.
- Monitor efficiency of energy production and consumption and coordinate energy saving initiatives throughout factory.
- Informs Area Engineer - IS and Head of Industrial Services for all breakdowns and / safety incidents and proactive in improvements to prevent repetition.
- Conducts the trouble shooting activities and keep it from the repetition
- Work closed to IS – Electrician, Mechanic and Area Engineer also to Production
- Responsible to train or cascade the experience, knowledge to IS-Operator # 1 and helper
- Diploma 3 Chemical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering (Energy Conversions)
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Open for freshgraduate with experience in similar project.
- Applicants must be willing to working in shift rotation.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kawasan Industri Surya Cipta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Chemical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Karawang, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Nestle Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Nestlé Indonesia is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. the leading company in the field of nutrition, health and wellness, with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestlé SA was founded over 140 years ago by Henri Nestlé; a pharmacist who first mixed baby cereal to help a mother save her baby who was is very ill and unable to receive breast milk.
Nestlé has operated in Indonesia since 1971; at present we employ more than 2,600 employees to produce a variety of Nestle products at four plants. The Kejayan, Pasuruan, East Java, plant processes dairy products such as DANCOW, and BEAR BRAND, Panjang factory at Lampung processes NESCAFÉ instant coffee; Cikupa factory in Banten produces confectionery products such as FOX'S and POLOs, and our fourth plant in Karawang processes DANCOW, MILO, and Nestlé CERELAC baby cereal.
Nestlé’s motto: “Good Food, Good Life” describes the company's ongoing commitment to combine science and technology in order to provide products that meet basic human needs for nutritious, delicious and safe food and drink.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
At Nestlé, we know that it is our people who set us apart and spur our success year after year. We’re only able to hit our targets because they hit theirs. So we’ve created a high performance culture that puts the emphasis on diversity, innovation and growth and this enables their development and ultimately ours. As a professional, you’ll find you have a wider sphere of influence and more freedom than elsewhere. So you’ll be able to broaden or deepen your existing job responsibilities as well as having the opportunity to progress upwards. There are three factors that will shape your career growth at Nestlé: Core factors. These are non-negotiable; they are the qualities you must have if you’re to make the most of all the opportunities we have to offer. They include your sustainable performance, the knowledge and skills you have about your function, the business and yourself, plus your leadership skills and critical experience. Accelerators. This is the name we give to the qualities that will determine how far and how fast you progress and develop. These include your mobility, your flexibility to move between functions and categories, how well you network and how open you are to new experiences. Opportunities. These are the factors that are more dependent on circumstances and activities elsewhere in the business. Opportunities can spring from new roles, new positions and new assignments.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Nestle Indonesia PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Marketing / PR (Humas)
- 09 Mei 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan ini tidak terlalu ketat dan mengekang dalam bekerja dan memberikan kebebasan dalam berkerja. Selain itu, lingkungannya nyaman dan suasana kerja yang sangat kondusif.
- Tempat kerja yang jauh dari perkotaan dan tidak aman dalam perjalanan. Sistem kontrak untuk pegawai baru dan durasi yang lama ketika dinas luar kota