Utility Operator (Industrial Services Operator - IS) is responsible for the execution of generation and distribution of all energy. Include the water and waste water management, which are required for the operation in line with quality, safety and environmental standards.
- Responsible for the maintenance and operation of for all assets of Industrial Services included wwtp and polishing system, with the objective to keep the optimal performance and the safety condition of these entire assets.
- Improve and develop the maintenance plan and to control the availability of spare parts.
- Monitor efficiency of energy production and consumption and coordinate energy saving initiatives throughout factory.
- Informs Area Engineer - IS and Head of Industrial Services for all breakdowns and / safety incidents and proactive in improvements to prevent repetition.
- Conducts the trouble shooting activities and keep it from the repetition
- Work closed to IS – Electrician, Mechanic and Area Engineer also to Production
- Responsible to train or cascade the experience, knowledge to IS-Operator # 1 and helper
- Diploma 3 Chemical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering (Energy Conversions)
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Open for freshgraduate with experience in similar project.
- Applicants must be willing to working in shift rotation.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kawasan Industri Surya Cipta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Chemical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.