Develop, manage and lead continuous process improvement strategies and initiatives to enhance production quality at the leader in global furniture design and production company
About The Job
Being the most advanced furniture manufacturing company in Indonesia, MEMORY Furniture production is all about producing quality furniture, utilizing the latest woodworking technology to convert raw materials into furniture that are exported worldwide. If you are passionate about furniture, and you are used to dealing with large work force and exposed to many different kinds of mechanical or CNC machines, have broad experience in Lean Management or Six Sigma and consider it a challenge to manage factory that runs in 24 hours- cycle, then this job is for you!
Job Description :
- Analyzes and identify production efficiencies, deficiencies, and improvement opportunities
- Identifies and leads process improvement/optimization projects to reduce raw material cost and cycle time, improve product quality and consistency
- Develop and implement corrective and preventive solutions to eliminate various past and potential future issues
- Have Bachelor Degree from Mechanical Engineering or Industrial engineering
- Have minimum 2 years experience as team leader/ supervisor/ assistant manager in manufacturing industry, preferably automotive or garment industry (experience in Furniture Industry is a plus)
- Having Knowledge about Quality Tools, Quality Control Circle & Lean Manufacturing
- Attention to details, initiative, excellent problem solving skill.
- Willing to work in Tangerang
- Kekeluargaan cukup baik dengan kominikasi yang lancar,pembagian job desc cukup rapih dan terperinci, besaran gaji cukup memuaskan dan sesuai beban kerja.
- Lingkungan kerja kurang nyaman karena kebersihan yang kurang terawat, berharap manajemen mau menerapkan peraturan berkaitan kebersihan didalam dan dilingkungan perusahaan.
Ktr Pusat Jl Raya Serang Km 5 428 Cikupa Tangerang 15710 Banten
MEMORY is South East Asia’s leading manufacturer for do-it-yourself furniture with 3 factories in Tangerang (PT Indorack Multikreasi, PT Talenta Anugerah Pratama) and 1 factory in Batam Island (PT Furniplus Asia).
MEMORY has consistently export reliable and quality furniture all over the world. By utilizing the latest material technology, combining with our creative labor force and sharpened with high tech woodworking machinery, MEMORY can offer customers very wide range of design and finishing, including the latest acquisition of UV Lacquer line to meet and fulfill market demands.
For more information, please visit www.memory-diy.com