A growing Travel agency in Jakarta is looking for the right candidate to lead and manage the hotel reservation department .
• Communicate and follow up with overseas partners for GIT and FIT request and reservations.
• Book all accommodation for confirmed hotel and manage allotments.
• Register and manage the hotel reservation.
• Quotations and update standard contacts for FIT and FIT packages.
• Create and update standard packages.
• Assist management with product preparations
• Ensure operation teams received up to date tour information / documents within deadline
• Lead and participate in trainings, workshop, inspections and surveys a scheduled.
• Prepare / check monthly reports and invoices.
• Min. 28 years old
• Must posses at least Bachelor's Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Others or equivalent.
• Have knowledge and familiar with b2b booking with wholesalers such as GTA / HotelBeds, etc
• Must be computer literate, as booking will be done all online through system.
• Very good command of English language and skills in additional foreign languages will be an advantage.
• Communicating and relation with different hotel vendors and wholesalers very good.
• Customer support skills , to handle and resolve problems or complaints from customer or sub-agents.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Tourism Services or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.