- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kawasan Industri Pulo Gadung.
- Preferably Manager Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry guidelines for GMP / CPOB
- certifications preferred as pharmacist (STRA its a MUST)
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Provide ongoing support for the manufacturing of drug products
- Lead and conduct audits; Issue audit reports and perform follow-up actions
- Review / audit compliance documents, SOPs, and protocols as assigned; report findings to management as necessary
- Maintain a current GMP training program to ensure that personnel are appropriately trained to carry out assigned responsibilities
- Reading, interpreting and applying various regulations and guidance documents. Assessing compliance with said documents.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Mahakam Group is well recognized for its international quality standard of pharmaceutical and healthcare company (PT Mahakam Beta Farma), its consumer food manufacturer (PT Inkenas Agung), its distribution company (PT Daya Muda Agung), and its company which produces anesthetic gas (N2O) in Indonesia (PT Beta Gasindo Agung).
The Group also covers other industries by owning a five-star boutique hotel, providing restaurant services, cake and pastry business, unique clinical pathology and diagnosis clinics, pharmacies, and a professional laundry - dry cleaning services company with many outlets spread in the capital city of Indonesia.
Our vision is to become the most reputable and most respected diversified group of companies. Our mission is to ensure our continued success by anticipating the needs of our customers and by consistently delivering the high-quality products and services they demand.