- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kawasan Industri Pulo Gadung.
- Preferably Manager Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry guidelines for GMP / CPOB
- certifications preferred as pharmacist (STRA its a MUST)
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Provide ongoing support for the manufacturing of drug products
- Lead and conduct audits; Issue audit reports and perform follow-up actions
- Review / audit compliance documents, SOPs, and protocols as assigned; report findings to management as necessary
- Maintain a current GMP training program to ensure that personnel are appropriately trained to carry out assigned responsibilities
- Reading, interpreting and applying various regulations and guidance documents. Assessing compliance with said documents.