- Manage Key Partners by building relationship with the accounts
- Liaise with all internal departments to manage the account
- Analyze the business and coordinate with property owners on long-term goals
- Develop new initiative to maximize growth and meet customer needs
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and improve operational efficiency
- Willing to work on field to visit and follow up accounts
- 2-3 years prior to managing accounts
- Good communication and relationship building skill
- Good analytical skill and initiative
- Adaptable to dynamic environment and fast-paced environment with minimal guidance and proactiveness
- Ability to pay attention to details and macro-level outcomes
- Male is preferred. Max age 30.
To apply this job, please submit your complete resume and recent photograph by using :
"APPLY NOW" (for Member & Non Member)
RedDoorz was founded in July 2015 and is the fastest growing budget stays brand in South East Asia. The vision behind RedDoorz is to create an ecosystem for travellers, to help them discover branded budget stays with a promise of high-quality services.
RedDoorz helps hoteliers and guest house owners to showcase their property over a responsive platform, allowing them to reach out to larger audiences, increase their distribution, earn a brand name and streamline operations.
Thorough Quality Check Points by RedDoorz ensure that the guests are served with a consistent experience, each time during their stay at any of the partner property.
The stay experience drives a continuous demand of business and helps a non-branded guest house or a hotel to emerge as a brand to infuse trust and to strengthen a strong base of loyal customers.