The Role: Head Of Cashier
Location : Jakarta
Minimum High School Degree
Intermediate level English knowledge
1 year of retail experience in similar position
Result oriented and has a positive attitude
Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
- Meets customers smiling and offers them a cash service in conformity with corporate image in a form to ensure customers to visit the shop again.
- As customer density increases at points of cash, informs shop management, makes and applies emergency action plan (opening new cash, additional staff etc).
- He/she follows up material (printed papers, bags, cartridges, gift wrap, rolls for cash register and POS machines) needed at points of cash and places order by informing shop management in order to supply.
- Checks points of cash for conformity with auditing standards (cash price indicators, legal regulations etc.) and conducts necessary arrangements by informing shop management.
- He/she follows up during closing of the shop or at the end of working hours, leaving cashes ready for the next day (cleaning, complete the deficiencies etc). Takes delivery of cashes completely and delivers them to shop management.
- Establishes contact with relevant units in order to solve cash problems possible to arise by informing shop management.
- Informs shop management regularly about training needs in order to grow and develop cash staff and trains the staff.