Head Of Cashier/Head Of Cashier
The Role: Head Of Cashier
Location : Jakarta
Minimum High School Degree
Intermediate level English knowledge
1 year of retail experience in similar position
Result oriented and has a positive attitude
Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
- Meets customers smiling and offers them a cash service in conformity with corporate image in a form to ensure customers to visit the shop again.
- As customer density increases at points of cash, informs shop management, makes and applies emergency action plan (opening new cash, additional staff etc).
- He/she follows up material (printed papers, bags, cartridges, gift wrap, rolls for cash register and POS machines) needed at points of cash and places order by informing shop management in order to supply.
- Checks points of cash for conformity with auditing standards (cash price indicators, legal regulations etc.) and conducts necessary arrangements by informing shop management.
- He/she follows up during closing of the shop or at the end of working hours, leaving cashes ready for the next day (cleaning, complete the deficiencies etc). Takes delivery of cashes completely and delivers them to shop management.
- Establishes contact with relevant units in order to solve cash problems possible to arise by informing shop management.
- Informs shop management regularly about training needs in order to grow and develop cash staff and trains the staff.
|Industri||Busana / Garmen / Tekstil|
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1985, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 700 stores in 32 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
The LC Waikiki brand is a collection of fashion for women, men and children, with its own stores established in countries across Eastern Europe, Middle East, Russia, CIS countries and Turkey.
LC Waikiki aims to be one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023 and we open a store somewhere in the world every 5 days!
We have been selected by LinkedIn in 2015 as the most in demand Turkish company in EMEA. According to “100 Women-Friendly Companies Research” conducted by Capital Magazine in 2015, we also ranked the 1st Company in Turkey which employs the highest number of female managers.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 24,000 people in Turkey and abroad, with more than 500 job positions throughout the company.
We are now looking for Head of Cashier for our organization to join us to be a part of the LC Waikiki family.
Are you the new talent we are looking for?
lowongan kerja rekomendasi