Duties and Responsibility:
- Prepare estimate and monitor a cost and personnel loading for the Project to identify the resources and continually project the time required to complete the work
- Keep the Project Management informed on the progress and the cost of the Work
- Responsible for the development and cost and personnel estimating, cost and weekly progress report to be delivered to the Project Management in regular basis (normally weekly)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 5 years applicable experience in Civil Construction Project as Estimator/QS.
- Able to operate MS Project/Primavera/ ETABS/SAP2000 & Auto CAD
- Must have very good estimating skill, previously have performed in an estimating role on similar project.
- Must have good planning and organizational abilities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good in English, both in oral and writing
- Self motivated and very committed
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- Willing to work on Jakarta
- Available to join as soon as possible
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow