- This role will combine Pre-Sales, Operations Management and Service Delivery Management
- Provide Technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements.
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the pre-sales process with customers.
- Create internal design configuration documentation including System and Software Architecture diagrams with technical explanations Consulting with technical teams about capabilities, and supporting business sales teams on proposal activities.
- Significant experience working as a Pre-Sales Consultant
- Strong understanding for all technical aspects of the sales cycle.
- Possess a deep understanding of application servers, development methodologies, operating systems, technical platforms/architecture, and application workflow lifecycle.
- A strong background knowledge of IT Service Management frameworks and principles such as ITIL.
- Expert at working with hosting technologies including Windows and Linux based server systems, network storage systems, public cloud and data centre services.
- Strong Project Management skills, handle multiple tasks