This opportunity will contributes to the development of new scientific innovations within the R&D team. Applies highly developed specialist knowledge and skills in scientific Research and Development area of his/her specialisation. This will support the business with analysis, tests and insights. This individual will also provides technical leadership and mentoring to junior members.
Our client is a leading food company purely on business to business industry. Boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share locally, the organisation is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a Senior food technologist who can contribute to the success of the organisation.
- Ensures that ingredient functionality into final products fits the purpose of the customer.
- Oversees sensory testing and application screening to support new solutions and sales.
- Responsible for product development & applications for Culinary Wet technology across all major End Use Market, customers and channel.
- Collaborative work with Culinary Chef to develop concepts.
- Develops food system formulations and related applications stability performance through demonstrated understanding of food formulation and chemical interactions.
- Good understanding of Culinary Wet (Sauce) business in Indonesia and be able to leverage past relationships to help growing the business.
- Ensures that good laboratory practices and lab protocols are being met.
- Actively participates in quality improvement for the function.
- Bachelors/Master in Food Technology, Food Engineering, Chemistry, Food Science
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Culinary Wet (Sauce) industry is a must
- Preferred 8-10 year experience.
- Prior experience of working with a variety of product areas within Culinary and Savoury Laboratory, pilot plant and factory experience.
- Experience dealing with markets in Food Service (chain restaurants) market in Indonesia is highly desirable.
- Project Management skills/experience
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id