Bali Culinary Pastry School
Marketing And Communication
Job Description :
1. Monitoring, reporting and analyze markeing activites routinely2. Maintain relationship with local mass media as well as national
3. Creating marketing plans4. Operating and maintain the official corporate-level Social Media Sites (Instagram, Facebook & Youtube)
5. Producing press release for special event, bi-monthly newsletter content6. Develop and control all collaterals for supporting marketig activities
7. Report update program on daily basis and produce report weekly basis.8. Achieves marketing objective by collecting data and other marketing communication
9. Understand the product knowledge and preparing marketing activities with timeline.
10. Maintain media archives and able to control all information about school in the media.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
2. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Applicants must be willing to work in Tabanan.
4. Creative, interested in heritage, leisure and tourism, marketing and media
5. Excellent communication skills ( English and Indonesia )
6. A good team player, very organised
|Perusahaan||Bali Culinary Pastry School lihat lowongan|
Our courses have been developed by our academic affiliation, Dusit Thani College in Bangkok, with compliance to Asean Common Competency Standard for Tourism Professional (ACCSTP). Eventually, if our graduate decide to work in other Asean countries, the level of knowledge and skill will comply, therefore relevant