PT Mott MacDonald Indonesia
Senior Resident Engineer
- Job Profile
Mott MacDonald is a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.Job Description1. Responsible for all tasks as Engineer's Site Representative
2. Team leader for the construction supervision team comprising of cross-discipline staffs in the team
3. Develop plan and manage site resources. Monthly report of construction works supervision
4. Liaise with client, authorities and other stakeholders
5. Support Project Director & Project Manager in managing site activities
6. Develop and implement construction supervision plan
7. Ensure implementation of QA/QC; QHSE and administration.
8. Certify and validate contractor's progress for issuance of payment certificate
9. Review as built drawings which was done by the contractor
10. Responsible for site communication
2. 20 Years of experience. Have the experience in transportation (Light Rail)
3. Experience in managing large multi-discipline team, 24/7 construction
4. Has experience globally esp. in South East Asia.
For applicants please apply to this link http://www.careers.mottmac.com/job/24348/senior-resident-engineer
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
|Perusahaan||PT Mott MacDonald Indonesia lihat lowongan|
P.T. Mott MacDonald Indonesia is part of Mott MacDonald Group, US$1.5 billion turnover business spans 140 countries with 15,000 staff working in all sectors from transport, energy, buildings, water and the environment to health and education, industry and communications.
Due to an expanding national and regional workload, we would like to invite you to be part of our dynamic company to fill in the following position:
lowongan kerja rekomendasi