- As the Sales & Application Engineer, you will provide pre- and post- sales technical support to sales, customer service and customers, in the analysis and application of industrial air pollution control equipment and aftermarket products, and to effectively assist the Donaldson Industrial Air Filtration sales organization in sales of that equipment and aftermarket product. You are the primary technical resource for the field sales force, and are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology/technical evaluation stage of the sales process. Working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate, you must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. You must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle. You will also perform sales calls to customers as assigned by the IAF Sales Managers.
- Impact of this role is direct and in the short term will help to relieve the bottle necks in the selling process and in the long term will help in the IAF business growth for Equipment and Aftermarket.
- Provide application information to IAF sales organization concerning the correct selection and installation of IAF equipment and Aftermarket Products (especially for Will-Fit).
- Recommend the appropriate equipment and aftermarket product for the customer’s application. Compile the necessary data from involved departments, develop custom design modifications to IAF equipment if needed, and recommend appropriate pricing to the IAF sales organization.
- Visit physical job sites of applications (especially special or difficult ones) to assist with analyzing the applications and specifying adequate equipment, Aftermarket Products or corrective actions to resolve the application difficulties.
- Provide documented application information to the IAF sales organization on specific installations and assist in the presentation of the information to the buying company where necessary and appropriate.
- Assist with gathering data on the performance of new and/or existing IAF equipment and Aftermarket Products on interesting or difficult applications.
- Assist in the interpretation of engineering specifications and compile the necessary technical information, quotation, and pricing information to assist the IAF sales organization in responding to requests for quotation.
- Assist in the review of ductwork system designs using industrial ventilation design knowledge and techniques to insure proper operation and performance of IAF Equipment.
- Develop and maintain a cooperative work relationship with engineering, production control, and IAF sales so that a free exchange of product information exists as a basis for effective two-way communications.
- Assist project engineer and/or directly provide installation and commissioning support as assigned by IAF Sales Manager.
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth. Analyze and develop methods to differentiate products and services from those of competitors.
- Perform sales calls to customers and any other duties as assigned by IAF Sales Manager.
- Participate in trade organizations as appropriate.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical or Civil preferred) or the physical sciences or comparable experience.
Technical Competence & Skills:
- Knowledge of and/or experience in electrical, mathematical, and mechanical functions relating to air pollution control equipment preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both oral and written formats. Proven ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Understanding of the many diversified manufacturing processes and issues related to air pollution control in those processes will be a plus
- Proficient with CAD software such as AutoCAD, NX and SolidWorks Design Tools will be a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Possess self-directed ability to multi-task and prioritize customer needs
- Self-motivated, good sense of initiative, willing to learn, solution-oriented, able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years’ experience as Application/Technical Sales Engineer.
- Industrial Air Filtration experience preferred but not a must.
- Some experiences in site installation and commissioning.
- Travel within Indonesia – up to 70%
- English, Bahasa Indonesia
Tutup pada 13/November/2016
- Perusahaan menyediakan tunjangan berupa asuransi kepada karyawannya. Selain itu, perusahaan juga menurut saya memiliki lingkungan kerja yang cukup nyaman dan menyenangkan.
- Perusahaan ini merupakan perusahaan asing yang menurut saya cukup stabil dan juga cukup sistematis. Selain itu, perusahaan juga memberikan gaji yang lumayan.
- Pph 21 agar bisa di tanggung perusahaan dan perlu penambahan personil karyawan. Selain itu, perusahaan belum memiliki sistem manajemen yang kurang baik.
- Persaingan antar pegawai di dalam perusahaan ini menurut saya cukup ketat. Selain itu, tidak cocok untuk yang menyukai tantangan lebih seperti saya.
Ktr Pusat Ged Jl Raya Cilandak KKO Kawasan Komersial Cilandak Ged 101 Cilandak Timur, Pasar Minggu Jakarta Selatan 12560 DKI Jakarta