- Create plans and drawings for architectural, structure, and ME design
- Develop designs for the projects
- Liaise with consultant and other stakeholders involved
- Assist head of department to develop interior design for the project
- To monitor and check the drawings
- Perform routine inspections to sites
- Required age is between 30 – 40 years old
- Hold minimum Bachelor Degree in Architecture or Interior Design from reputable university, with minimum GPA 2,75 (in scale of 4,00)
- Experience at least 6-12 years in same position (preferably from property company)
- Possess excellent skill in AutoCad, Sketch Up / 3DMAx with Rendering & Photoshop
- Familiar with all interior material such as fabric, wallpaper, floor finishes, and carpets
- Familiar with lighting design
- Thorough, discipline and have a good attitude
- Demonstrated capability to work in team or independently
- Highly responsible with good initiative and able to work under pressure
- Good communication in English
PT. JIExpo is engaged in MICE (Meeting, Incentive, Convention, Exhibition) industry that concern in Event Services & Hospitality. JIExpo consists of a number of rooms and halls, namely Gedung Pusat Niaga, Hall A, B, C, D, E, Gambir Expo and Open Space. Each function halls hold different specs that will meet different requirements of various events. Currently, we are expanding in Real Estate & Property Development.
For years, as part of the cultures of our company, we have strive to be the standard of excellence in all we do. We're proud to be recognized by important organizations and publications in MICE and related industry. Following are partial list of our awards and recognitions :
- The Best Exhibition Hall by VENUE Magazine in 2012 - Jakarta International Expo was awarded The Best Exhibition Hall by VENUE Magazine.
- The Best Exhibition Hall by VENUE Magazine in 2009 - Jakarta International Expo was awarded The Best Exhibition Hall by VENUE Magazine on its "2nd Indonesia MICE AWARD 2009"
- Jakarta International Expo continues to be a member company of UFI - The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI is the association of the world's leading tradeshow organizers and fairground owners, as well as the major national and international exhibition associations, and selected partners of the exhibition industry.)
- Jakarta International Expo continues to be a member company of IECA - The Indonesia Exhibition Companies Association
Review ( PT Jakarta International Expo )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Pekerjaan yang dilakukan oleh karyawan cukup mudah dan tidak membuat karyawan merasa tertekan dalam bekerja. Hal tersebut membuat pekerjaan lebih menyenangkan.
Perusahaan terkadang mempersulit karyawan dalam bekerja. Selain itu, manajemen yang ada di perusahaan masih kurang baik dalam melakukan tugasnya sehingga harus ditingkatkan.