JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Participate in the strategic planning activities and work with business unit leaders to define short and long term human resources strategies and manpower plan according to business strategic direction in order to provide human resource ideas and recommendations that drive business solutions.
- In consultation with BOD, plan, make recommendations and devise human resources and industrial relations policy according to global and regional/ sub-regional policies and adherence to legislative requirements.
- Gain commitment of senior management to HR Programs and lead the implementation of new programs and take the role of facilitator to manage changes in the organization.
- Monitor industrial relations and employee relations development to prevent disputes. Provide recommendations to senior management and direct negotiations with unions, industry groups and industrial authorities to determine agreements and minimize the possibility of industrial disputes or to settle any disputes that happen.
- Supportive of the company's vision and thrusts, perform organizational review and analysis and recommend programs and activities that will contribute to increased organizational health and effectiveness.
- Conduct studies that are related to improving human resources systems and management.
- Ensure the organization training and development activities are planned to meet current and future organization and employee needs.
- Aage maximum 45 years old
- Psychology or Law or any social science degree from reputable university
- At least 5 years of human resources experience in various business company
- Experience in labor law, good analyst and leadership
- Strong personal, negotiation and communication skills
- Commitment to outstanding performance & good team player