- Developing syllabi, lesson plans, materials, etc. related to English learning for all levels (Young Learners until adults)
- Controlling the teachers' teaching processes in all centers through on-line CCTV
- Handling academic administration jobs
- Possess bachelor degree (S1) or master degree (S2) related to English
- Possess TOEFL PBT score (min 550) or IELTS score (minimum band 7)
- Able to use microsoft office applications (microsoft word, excel, and power point)
- Creative and independent
- Objective and dedicated to the jobs
- Can work under pressure and with tight deadline
- Willing to teach some classes when needed
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
LEIT (Leadership-English Institute) was initially established in September 18, 2005 and Poris Tangerang was chosen as its first location. Since its establishment there, LEIT has shown its existence and significant growth, proven by the accumulated number of enrolling students day by day. There were 150 students listed as LEIT’s active students in its first year. Two years afterwards (in 2007), LEIT moved to its new building with more classrooms to accommodate and facilitate the increasing number of the students, which reached 250 names.
LEIT could clearly identify the emerging demand of this field year by year, and hence, it launched its branch at Taman Palem Lestari on February 08, 2011. With these two branches, LEIT continued striving to achieve its foremost priority: to augment its quality to meet the students’ needs. LEIT Poris reached its top number of students in 2012 – exactly one year after Palem grand opening – with 500 students registered as its active students. And exactly two and half years after its grand opening (in September 2013), LEIT Palem had served more than 280 active students.