- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience working in port area and handling heavy equipments will be an advantage.
- Have AK3 Umum Certification will be an advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tanjung Perak, Surabaya.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Please DON'T APPLY if you don't have requirements mentioned above.
- Manage & control maintenance activities for equipments and utility at Surabaya Port Handling, especially electrical related.
- Manage administrative and reporting duties within own department.
- Facilitate development of competent human resources and conducive working environment.
- Improve self competencies through relevant and effective training and development program.
- Keep the risk awareness and safety awareness in every activites on department.