Planning, monitoring, controlling, and ensuring the efforts of disease prevention and treatment of sick cattle so that cattle get treatment immediately and appropriately with efficient cost.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Veterinary or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Enjoying work with cattle.
- Hard worker
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- PT. Santosa Agrindo (JAPFA Beaf Division) salah satu bagian dari JAPFA Group yang bergerak di bidang usaha pembibitan, penggemukan, pemotongan sapi, hingga pengolahan daging sapi terbesar di ASEAN.
- Gaji dan tunjangan yang didapat belum memuaskan. Belum ada reward yang setimpal bagi karyawan yang berprestasi. Pekerjaan juga cukup berat.
Ktr Pusat Wisma Millenia Jl Letjen MT Haryono Kav 16 Wisma Millenia Lt 6 Tebet Barat, Tebet Jakarta Selatan 12810 DKI Jakarta
As a part of Japfa Group & Related Entities, Our Beef Division is the largest breeding and feedlot operation in Asia. We are established and developed Company in Cattle Breeding & Fattening, Meat Processing & Slaughtering Industry.
PT Santosa Agrindo (Santori) was established in 1993 as a value added processed meat provider. By 1995 the Company grew to become an integrated beef fattening industry which has also adopted the animal health and welfare guidelines set by OIE and ESACAS. To date, Santori owns three modern beef cattle feedlots – two in Lampung and one in East Java.
With a total feeding capacity of 150,000 heads, a Wagyu breeding centre of 10,000 heads and a modern abattoir of 24,000 heads per year; Santori is the largest integrated ‘paddock-to-plate’ beef cattle operator in Indonesia.
Quality and animal welfare are at the heart of everything we do. The Santori feedlots and breeding operations are highly automated with world class bio security and farm management systems. All our cattle are provided with spacious pens, clean water and a healthy diet prepared on our farms without steroids. Using an IT enabled traceability system, our nutritionists, veterinarians are able to monitor the cattle’s life cycle beginning at our farms through to meat processing at our ISO certified abattoir.