- Responsible for trading of PLASTIC RESIN; Including but not limited to new business development, order taking, price negotiation, delivery schedule adjustment & negotiation, collecting money (account receivable), setting of meeting (between supplier and end user), customer visit, meeting with customers .
- Handling the company STOCK OPERATION; checking current stock situation, calculate appropriate stock level based on end user’s forecast, then, place order with proper quantity based on the calculation.
- Build and maintain relation with existing customer base and potential customers.
- Execute daily work relating to sales inquiries, quotations and follow up.
- Gather market intelligence and opportunities to assist and enhance sales and marketing result.
- Work closely with other team member to achieve divisional target and goal setting.
- Age 27 - 35 years old.
- At least Bachelor degree from reputable Universities.
- Excellent communication in English (Written & Spoken).
- Having work experiences in Japanese Trading Company as Sales, Marketing, Project Development or Trader.
- Experiences in handling stock operation of materials.
- Has good networking, respecting teamwork, polite and loyal.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Mitsui & Co. is a world-wide Sogo-Shosha, which has 128 overseas offices in 65 countries, as well as approx. 450 subsidiaries and associated companies all over the world. Mitsui has grown by developing deep relationship with industries in many different nations and regions. Operating across and through successive eras, Mitsui has consistently contributed to industrial development and nation building by creating businesses that meet society’s needs today and anticipate the needs of tomorrow.
With its corporate slogan of “360° Business Innovation”, Mitsui plays major roles in a variety of industrial areas, such as Iron & Steel Products, Mineral & Metal resources, Machinery & Infrastructure, Chemicals, Energy, Lifestyle, ICT, Logistics and Finance.
Please visit our Corporate internet site at http://www.mitsui.com to learn about our company, our services, our responsibility efforts and more