- Responsible for trading of PLASTIC RESIN; Including but not limited to new business development, order taking, price negotiation, delivery schedule adjustment & negotiation, collecting money (account receivable), setting of meeting (between supplier and end user), customer visit, meeting with customers .
- Handling the company STOCK OPERATION; checking current stock situation, calculate appropriate stock level based on end user’s forecast, then, place order with proper quantity based on the calculation.
- Build and maintain relation with existing customer base and potential customers.
- Execute daily work relating to sales inquiries, quotations and follow up.
- Gather market intelligence and opportunities to assist and enhance sales and marketing result.
- Work closely with other team member to achieve divisional target and goal setting.
- Age 27 - 35 years old.
- At least Bachelor degree from reputable Universities.
- Excellent communication in English (Written & Spoken).
- Having work experiences in Japanese Trading Company as Sales, Marketing, Project Development or Trader.
- Experiences in handling stock operation of materials.
- Has good networking, respecting teamwork, polite and loyal.