- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropiate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropiate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentaton.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Petroleum/Oil/Gas, or equivalent).
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, specializing in piping.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Required skills: Microsoft Office, AutoCad.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, is a must.
- Must be willing to work mobile at HO Office and Project Sites.
Tutup pada 13/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Vida lantai 7 unit 5 & 10, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8 Kebun Jeruk - Jakarta Barat