PT Sepuluh Sumber Anugerah (Old PT. Inwha Indonesia)
Piping Project Manager
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropiate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropiate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentaton.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Petroleum/Oil/Gas, or equivalent).
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, specializing in piping.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Required skills: Microsoft Office, AutoCad.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, is a must.
- Must be willing to work mobile at HO Office and Project Sites.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
Indonesia is one of the most developing countries in the whole world. It has developed a lot in recent years but more developments are coming in near future. Being the largest archipelago in the world brings lots of challenges that occur due to locations. Challenges in remote areas make it harder for investors to explore.
However, SSA is an expert in executing projects in remote area as well as in some of the culturally challenging places in Indonesia. SSA has experience in every major island in Indonesia and in different small islands.
Access to a remote area is one thing to consider. However, there is always more than just a location when one talk about challenges.
Indonesia has more than 300 distinct native ethnic groups with 742 different languages and dialects. This means challenges from cultural difference is huge. SSA is consist of employees with different ethnicities.
SSA is also well known for great adaptation. These reasons make SSA a professional in regulating challenges within this nation.
SSA not only provides an excellent access to a remote area but also provides a solution to take care of social acceptance when a project starts in a new area. Whether a project is for building LNG facility, public infrastructure, housing complex, or any sort of construction – SSA can run the project in a way that can blend in successfully with the social atmosphere at the local site.
One can count on SSA – whenever, wherever.