PT NTG INDONESIA
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and scoial media
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers inperson and via telephone calls and emails
- supervise prouction of company's product
- handling documents relates to export and import
- responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto,Jakarta Selatan.
- Better to have knowledge in petroleum market.
- Full-Time position available.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
PT NTG INDONESIA is a subsidiary company of Nippon Grease Co., Ltd. which is a specialized manufacturer of specialty petroleum products.
Our products, including greases, heat treating oils, metal working fluids, Rust Preventive Oils and specialty lubricants, have obtained a high reputation for our customers in the automobile, iron, and steel, bearing and other industries for their superior features and reliable quality.