Roles & Responsibility
- Manage the Company security on daily basis to ensure smooth operations and timely/safely arrivals of finished goods. Respond immediately to security issues i.e. crisis situation and criminal activities such as hijacks, break-in/robberies, accidents and others in the best interest of Company.
- Support and involve in the EHS activities/initiatives and working closely with the EHS Coordinator. Support the roll-out of Corporate goals and objectives in Company. Be an active member of the local EHS committee and Emergency Response Team.
- Directly supervise contract guard force and establish, update regularly contract guard standing orders and daily instruction. Maintain the performance of the guards at an acceptable performance level and encourage a two way communication to relay messages as well as getting feedback for improvement
- Ensure all infrastructure and equipment supplied are maintained in good working condition to minimize cost of repairs and accountability
- Ensure accountability for the maintenance of all records of access, exit, gate passes, reports and other documents and records
- Maintain a crime free environment by reporting areas of concern and improvement and solving minor issues before being magnified.
- Conduct security awareness programs and perform safety dialogues to have a safe working environment and highlight issues for improvement to maintain the Organization's initiatives. To inform contractors to follow Company safety procedures when they are in the premises.
- Perform audit and ensure compliance to standard operation procedures in security related activities.
- Indonesian citizenship and currently reside in East Java/ Greater Surabaya (preferred)
- Diploma or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with a major military, law enforcement, or intelligence organization, or private sector corporate security organization with at least two years’ experience in oversight of or leading a guard force or similar team.
- Strong knowledge of physical security, access control and CCTV systems. A good knowledge of emergency response.
- Knowledge in EHS preferable. Working knowledge in information technology and information security.
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English (both written and spoken).
- Good communication skill and able to interact well with the guard force and management levels, capable in immediate respond to crisis situation and good PR with external contacts such Business Partners, Police force and Customs members.
- Knowledge in security systems and business administration processes.
- Positive attitude, open mindset, highly committed and well-structured person with a good logic.