Aero Systems Indonesia PT
Software Engineer (Java)
- Analyze information processing or computation needs, plan and design computer systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling and information engineering to meet user requirements
- Develops, troubleshoots, debugs, evaluates, modifies, maintains applications.
- Programs new system features as well as updates and enhancements.
- Customizes system features and functions to meet customer requirements, as well as technical issues
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information Technology
- At least 1 (one) year of experience in Java Programming. Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Strong capability in application (Java) programming, experiences with other object oriented languages are advantageous
- Knowledge of state of the art software development technology
- Knowledge of internet application design as well as Host application design
- Familiar with RDBM (relational database management) systems
- Knowledge of programming under UNIX
- Experience in source code versioning (SVN/GIT)
- Experience in C++ is an added bonus
- Experienced or having knowledge in source code versioning is advantage
- Strong logic and analytical skills
- Familiar in end-to-end software development life cycle activities (planning and requirement gathering, analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation deployment)
- Fluent in Englist both oral and written
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Aero Systems Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Aero Systems Indonesia (ASYST), formerly known as PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia, was established in 2005. At the beginning, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) owned 51% shares in this company, while the remaining 49% was owned by Lufthansa Systems AG (LSY). On January 29, 2009 there was a transfer of share ownership from LSY to PT Aero Wisata.
ASYST is an Information Technology provider that focuses on transportation and travel industry. We have passion in assisting transportation and travel companies especially airlines in order to enhance their quality for their passangers.
ASYST Products and Services covers Airline, Transportation and Travel Solutions, Infrastructure Hosting and Managed Services, System Integration and Software Development and also Business Consultancy. ASYST service covers within Indonesia region as well as all over the world.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The proven skills and experience of our people, and complementary international partners, enable Asyst to successfully design, build, deliver and support information systems. We successfully demonstrate our commitment to execute, our desire to be proactive in addressing our clients' needs and how we help enterprises to gain a significant competitive advantage. We are committed to earning the position of trusted adviser, addressing our clients' strategic business issues with Information and Technology services.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Aero Systems Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Information Technology
- 09 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Banyak sekali fasilitas yang diberikan diantaranya fasilitas kesehatan, jemputan dan lainnya hingga menjadi nilai lebih untuk tempat kerja saya saat ini.
- Masih sangat kurang dalam jenjang karir dan menghargai karyawan karena kasihan sekali kan kalo ada yang sudah lama bekerja namun tidak ada kejelasan mengenai karir.