Training and Management Development Focus:
- Consult with managers and HR Leader to fully understand business training and developmental needs.
- Design and deliver programs to train all levels of personnel. Develop tests and visual aids, conduct training classes, and develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
- Keep abreast of training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques.
- Develop in-house programs and practices to identify developmental needs, including preparing personnel for more responsible positions and increasing effectiveness in present assignments.
- Evaluate and/or oversee contractors or vendors to develop and/or administer training programs.
- May be responsible for development of e-learning programs.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR Leader to fully understand the scope, responsibilities and requirements of the positions to be filled.
- Provide consultation and advisory services to managers on staffing and placement options.
- Screen and evaluate candidates, conduct interviews to recruit prospective employees and refer job applicants to specific job openings.
- Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, physical and personal qualifications, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
- Prepare rating on applicants, make recommendations on starting salaries, and provide applicants with information on the company.
- Administer tests and interpret results, check references, arrange transportation of selected applicants, extend formal job offers, work with outside agencies and vendors, etc.
- Evaluate applicant qualifications in comparison to requirements, developing a best qualified list of applicants using category ranking or other similar rating methods.
- Resolve issues with managers and applicants on staffing actions.
- Close recruitment case files, maintain accurate tracking system and report on activity.
Others important tasks :
- Trust and keep all confidential data and informations of employee as a professional
- Implemented Company Value
- Monitor and control of CLA implemenation
- Ensure employee personal data update
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Human Resource Management, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, German
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Fast growing company in West Jawa is now seeking a professional in HR as HR Senior Officer.
Candidate should understand in the first place that the Job Location will be in Karawang, West Java. For those applicant who is not serious taking this Karawang job placement but still apply, we will put you in blacklist applicant when you reject the job location.