Training and Management Development Focus:
- Consult with managers and HR Leader to fully understand business training and developmental needs.
- Design and deliver programs to train all levels of personnel. Develop tests and visual aids, conduct training classes, and develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
- Keep abreast of training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques.
- Develop in-house programs and practices to identify developmental needs, including preparing personnel for more responsible positions and increasing effectiveness in present assignments.
- Evaluate and/or oversee contractors or vendors to develop and/or administer training programs.
- May be responsible for development of e-learning programs.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR Leader to fully understand the scope, responsibilities and requirements of the positions to be filled.
- Provide consultation and advisory services to managers on staffing and placement options.
- Screen and evaluate candidates, conduct interviews to recruit prospective employees and refer job applicants to specific job openings.
- Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, physical and personal qualifications, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
- Prepare rating on applicants, make recommendations on starting salaries, and provide applicants with information on the company.
- Administer tests and interpret results, check references, arrange transportation of selected applicants, extend formal job offers, work with outside agencies and vendors, etc.
- Evaluate applicant qualifications in comparison to requirements, developing a best qualified list of applicants using category ranking or other similar rating methods.
- Resolve issues with managers and applicants on staffing actions.
- Close recruitment case files, maintain accurate tracking system and report on activity.
Others important tasks :
- Trust and keep all confidential data and informations of employee as a professional
- Implemented Company Value
- Monitor and control of CLA implemenation
- Ensure employee personal data update
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Human Resource Management, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, German
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.