PT Haruka Edukasi Utama
Lecturer of Online Learning Program (Management & Accounting major)
- Develop teaching materials and prepare for online and offline sessions
- Deliver lectures, seminars, practical demonstrations and fieldwork
- Set and mark assignments and exams
- Assess students’ work and progress
- Act as personal tutor to a number of students
- Supervise students’ research
- Attend and contribute to professional conferences and seminars
- Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Doctorate in Management, Accounting, Marketing, Economics major.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Expert ability and strong interest in your subject area
- Organisation and flexibility to work with different demands on your time
- Ability to motivate and inspire students confidence to lecture to large groups of students and take part in conferences
- Ability to express yourself clearly, both in speech and in writing
- Good IT skills for research and to work online with students and resources
- Commitment to your own professional development
- Part time position(s) available.
Kindly Submit your CV including below documents :
- Scan of Academic Trancript / Transkip Nilai (S1, S2 and S3 (if any))
- Scan of Certificate of Academic / Ijazah (S1, S2 and S3 (if any))
- Scan of ID Card (KTP)
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||PT Haruka Edukasi Utama lihat lowongan|
PT Haruka Edukasi Utama (HarukaEdu) is a leading, venture backed education technology (ed-tech) company in Indonesia. Founded by educators and IT professionals with significant industry experience and knowledge, HarukaEdu empowers Indonesian universities and training providers to offer quality online degree and training programs. Our vision is to provide a brighter future for Indonesians through quality, accessible, and sociable online learning.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi