Main Responsibilities :
Ensure that goods are shipped and delivered in a timely manner and that inventory levels are sufficiently maintained.
Job Descriptions :
- This job holder responsible but not limited to :
- Receive shipments and ensure both quality and quantity
- Trace, track and expedite purchase processes
- Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Interact with third party logistics service providers
- Audit freight cost and documentation
- Audit customer's forecast and PO accurency to prevent stock shortage
- Ensure accuracy of all inventories
- Maintain communication with warehouse staff to ensure proper working order
- Review bills, invoices, E-faktur and purchase orders
- Ensure all payments are processed in time
- Assist customers with inquiries
- Assist creating purchase order to supplier to meet customer's delivery quantity
- Create packing lists and update shipment information in database
- Organize files both manually and electronically
- Coordinate deliveries for repaired or returned items
- Ensure that the warehouse has sufficient space for incoming deliveries
- Ensure that all items are properly numbered and tagged
- Dispose of unserviceable or damaged items
- Conduct safety procedures for outbound shipment vehicle
- Reconcile hand receipts
- Create and control logistic work instructions
- Education / work experience
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years of related experience in logistics.
- Has proven record of doing the Kaizen
- In-depth knowledge and comprehension regarding export - import regulation and tax regulation
- Advanced knowledge of Accounting and Finance will be plus point
- Attributes/ Skills
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office with expertise in Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Able to speak and write English.
- Ability to successfully interact with people.
- Attention to detail, organized and accurate.
- Able to complete work in timely manner.
- Able to communicate with clients in a professional manner and maintain the company's image.
Additional Information :
- Female, prefereably above 30 years old
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese
- Applicants must be willing to work in Lippo Cikarang.
- Salary Range : IDR 6,000,000 - IDR 7,000,000
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. FUJITA RASHI INDONESIA is the affiliation company of Fujita Rashi Kougyou Co., Ltd. which located in Japan. Fujita Rashi Indonesia was established in 2003 and its business process is a sales business. Our customers are some of well establish and big companies in automotive business. Located in a prestigious Delta Silicon industrial park of Lippo Cikarang, our main products are Cold Forging and Fastening Products for Automotive Parts. As a rapid growing company, our mission is to lead sales promotion/global procurement as a Fujita’s 2nd Sales Base in ASEAN, and supply competitive products in QCD continuously to our customer in ASEAN with cooperating of our global.