Main Responsibilities :
Ensure that goods are shipped and delivered in a timely manner and that inventory levels are sufficiently maintained.
Job Descriptions :
- This job holder responsible but not limited to :
- Receive shipments and ensure both quality and quantity
- Trace, track and expedite purchase processes
- Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Interact with third party logistics service providers
- Audit freight cost and documentation
- Audit customer's forecast and PO accurency to prevent stock shortage
- Ensure accuracy of all inventories
- Maintain communication with warehouse staff to ensure proper working order
- Review bills, invoices, E-faktur and purchase orders
- Ensure all payments are processed in time
- Assist customers with inquiries
- Assist creating purchase order to supplier to meet customer's delivery quantity
- Create packing lists and update shipment information in database
- Organize files both manually and electronically
- Coordinate deliveries for repaired or returned items
- Ensure that the warehouse has sufficient space for incoming deliveries
- Ensure that all items are properly numbered and tagged
- Dispose of unserviceable or damaged items
- Conduct safety procedures for outbound shipment vehicle
- Reconcile hand receipts
- Create and control logistic work instructions
- Education / work experience
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years of related experience in logistics.
- Has proven record of doing the Kaizen
- In-depth knowledge and comprehension regarding export - import regulation and tax regulation
- Advanced knowledge of Accounting and Finance will be plus point
- Attributes/ Skills
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office with expertise in Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Able to speak and write English.
- Ability to successfully interact with people.
- Attention to detail, organized and accurate.
- Able to complete work in timely manner.
- Able to communicate with clients in a professional manner and maintain the company's image.
Additional Information :
- Female, prefereably above 30 years old
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese
- Applicants must be willing to work in Lippo Cikarang.
- Salary Range : IDR 6,000,000 - IDR 7,000,000
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 12/November/2016