The following is a list of job duties and responsibilities, including essential and marginal tasks.
• Leads the Distribution Channel sales team, and work closely with Sales and Field Marketing Teams to ensure proper implementation of Marketing Plan and achievement of company sales targets
• Develops and recommends pricing strategy for the Strategic Business Unit which will result in sustainable profitability and long term market share growth
• Developing, implement and execute Go-to-Market strategies and plan, engaging respective departments
• Establishes marketing strategy to ensure achievement of company sales, profitability and market share objectives
• Keep abreast of market developments and competitive activities in order to maximize business opportunities
• Manage the Marketing Budget. Deliver marketing activities within agreed budgets. Provide direction and drive marketing programs and activities
• Supports management with research and analysis of competitor, market and industry trends and activities
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirement in terms of working experience, qualification background technical and language skills.
• Graduate from any engineering, marketing or business management field
• At least 3 years experience in a Sales and Marketing capacity, of which 2 years must be marketing management capacity with a large/ reputable organization
• Experience with Smartphone/ Electronic, or Consumer or Industrial Durables modern channels preferred
• Demonstrates marketing skills and product knowledge of assigned product areas
• Advanced MS Office Skills to independently manage information and develop presentations
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, with good experience in managing both direct and matrix teams
• Good command in English, Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage