Design, development and provide injection molding tools, transferred tools and back up tools to ensure tools are available and running as quoted in the tool plan.
1. Minimal Diploma in Engineering ,preferably from Tool Design / Tool Maker/have good knowledge of Tool making, Tool Design, Auto Cad and Pro-E
2. Review tool design &part design specification to ensure molded part design or new tooling align with product specification requirement & quality standard.
3. Conduct mold trial & submit molded part, verify result then release approve document for production start.
4. Follow up tool modification & released tools running well in production.
5. Proactive, open minded, problem solver, and team player.
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skill both verbal and written English.
7. Willing to be located in Cikarang - Bekasi
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.