- S1 or D3 with equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a high volume, manufacturing environment with a large labor force - preferably in a Production supervisory role.
- Good in communication and leadership, analytical skills and the ability to influence change.
- Team orientated with good interpersonal skills
- Proactive, results oriented, and a “never give up” attitude.
- Willing to work on shift basis.
- Willing to be located in Cikarang
- Monitoring of production processes and methods to ensure performance, product aesthetics and safety standards are achieved.
- Identify problems and suggest engineering solutions which directly improve process / product quality.
- Coordinate with support departments (Facilities and Engineering) to ensure that process equipment and line tooling undergo regular Preventative and Line Maintenance at the appropriate times.
- Train, motivate and coach sub-ordinates sustain product aesthetics and safety requirements.
- Provide assistance, support, instruction and motivation of all subordinates
- Contribute to plan preparation, consistent with production capacity to ensure customer requirements and schedule is achieved.
- Control production labor distribution and process performance to ensure daily and weekly schedule adherence is achieved and customers’ requirements are met on a timely basis.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.