- Provide pre-sales support to sales and marketing department which include:
- Provide insight for sales department, which include unique selling proposition of competitors, buyers preferences, new developments in the market, competitors sales performance, etc
- General marketing duties, e.g. market research works, sourcing for agencies/vendors, vendors contract preparation, developing questionnaires, etc
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Well-presented and well-groomed
- Must be willing to work outside office environment and will be assigned to different locations in Greater Jakarta area from time to time
- Motivated, Strong work ethic and willing to learn
- Prior job experience that have direct communications with customers will be an added advantage
- Candidates that have proven their capabilities will have the opportunity to progress their career
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||CFLD International lihat lowongan|
CFLD, founded in 1998, focuses on global industrial upgrade and development of New Industrial City, is the biggest New Industrial City development and operation company in the world.
With new industrial cities of “economic development, social harmony and people's happiness" as its core product, CFLD upholds the concept of “four persisting” in the systematic development of new industrial cities, namely "persisting in taking the green ecology as the foundation, persisting in taking happiness cities as the carrier, persisting in taking the innovation drive as the kernel, and persisting in taking industry clusters as the starting point". CFLD explores and realizes the economic and urban development and people's livelihood security by innovating and upgrading the PPP market operation model.
CFLD has a professional team and an efficient organizational system. By the end of December 2015, CFLD has had about 4,500 main business personnel with an average age of 33 years old, including nearly 1,200 people with a Master's degree or above. Several members of the executive team came from the world’s Top 500 companies.