- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes
- Supervise recruiting personnel
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Assist in employee retention, training & development; Integrated processes & control of budget
- Talent development through competency based approach
- Ensure Performance Leadership and Succession Planning (PM Champion)
- Montor HR metrics related to talent development
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding on competency based approach development and behavioral interviewing
- Preferably Coordinator level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.