- Invite tenders, consults with supplier, evaluate and analyzes quotations. Ensure that the best suppliers is selected negotiates contract term and conditions.
- Prepared all formal purchasing documents (i.e. purchase orders, bidding recap, etc).
- Ensure that goods come in on time and that they satisfy requirements of internal customers.
- Build good working relationship with key customer (external & internal.
- Maintaining purchasing database information updated : contract, vendor master list, etc.
- Coordinate with Finance and respond to their queries to resolve issues with vendor invoices.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Engineering (Industrial), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Proficient in MS Office application (Words, Excel, Power Point, ERP System – SAP.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Ktr PusatGraha AtriumJl Raya Senen 135 Graha Atrium Lt 12Senen, SenenJakarta Pusat 10410 DKI Jakarta