- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s).
- End to End execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact.
- Execution of Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis
- Creation and execution of SMS and Email based marketing campaigns
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Marketing, Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.