- Responsible for Human Resource strategy and execution
- Work closely with the Group HR Head to help ensure the business objectives of the Company are achieved.
- Be able to provide consultation to the Senior Leadership Team on Employee Relations matter
- Required to participate in operations to identify the performance gap, provide suggestions and action plan in developing high performing Organization
- Must be able to translate business priorities into Human Resource strategies, plans and actions
- To prepare periodically HR reports for Management consumption
- Degree or Masters in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or its equivalent
- Minimum ten (10) years of HR general experience with at least five (5) years in a managerial capacity.
- Resourceful, able to multi-task and strive in a high pressure, result driven environment.
- Works in Jakarta and requires to travel to Sumatera and Kalimantan regions
- Well versed with the Manpower Acts and regulations in Indonesia
- Experience in plantations/ agricultural undertaking would be an added advantage.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
We are looking for ambitious, driven, passionate and hardworking individuals who are not just about finding a job. It’s finding a home for the passion you bring to your work, a place where other people share your aspirations. Finding the right work environment will be a critical factor in your success.