IT System AdministratorWe are looking IT System Administrator who can manage day to day operation of server class hardware, operating system and application with the following classfications:
- At least D3 Computer, S1 prefereable- Willing to work during weekend or after office hour on request
- Having minimum 1 year experience as IT Server System Administrator- Fluent with UNIX-like type Operating System such as: RHEL, SLES, CentOS, etc.
- Windows Server experience with AD, File and Storage Services or Hyper-V Installation would be an advantage- Familiar with server hardware infrastructure: SAN Storage, Tape Library, etc.
- Other basic knowledge of enterprise application administration such as SQL Server, Oracle, Exchange Server, etc would be an advantage.
Job Description:- Day to day server administration
- Manage incident and problem ticket- Manage change request for installation or patch update software
- Colaborate with Vendor for problem solving, change and new installation- Collect and analysis data for capacity planning
- Create daily, weekly and monthly report