• Bachelor degree from any major
• Achieves regional sales targeted by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Establishes sales by creating a sales plan in support of national objectives.
• Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
• Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Willing to be placed in Jawa, Sumatera, Sulawesi & Kalimantan Area.
Tutup pada 12/November/2016