- Interior designers plan the design of living and commercial environments, They then manage the work of turning their ideas into a reality
- They need to design space that is practical for its purpose as well as visually pleasing
- developing initial ideas and acquiring key information about potential projects, discussing requirements in detail with clients (the brief) and setting project schedules
- understanding clients' needs and the needs of the people using the building, developing design concepts in consultation with the client and establishing final briefs
- considering materials and costs according
- conducting feasibility studies for projects
- researching and gathering information and photographs relating to the project
- producing 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation to clients
- sourcing products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and dressing, and providing samples for clients
- preparing detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- surveying buildings
- working in a team with other designers
- supervising work at the design stage and on site
- keeping up to date with new developments in the design industry. In addition,an interior designer may also sometimes act as a project manager for the client throughout the construction stage. This can involve coordinating the design on site and even managing the construction team.
- Maximum age of 35 years old
- bachelor degree (S1) in Interior Design/Architecture from a reputable university
- Mastering in Autocad, 3DMax, Vray, PhotoshopCreative, Sketchup, Arcitectural Design, strong design concept development and have a good sense of taste Responsible, dedicated, and able to work under tight deadlines
- Good personality and work ethic is a major consideration
- Able to produce work drawings and detailing Knowledge able in Materials and field is preferable Minimum 1 years experience in interior design is a Must.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Loud Minority Communications is a mid-size ad agency with offices in Jakarta, Singapore and Myanmar. With an appetite to create effective communications creatively and grow with like-minds, we seek a smart-working Passionate be placed in our store in Mall in JAKARTA.