The Loud Minority Communications
- Interior designers plan the design of living and commercial environments, They then manage the work of turning their ideas into a reality
- They need to design space that is practical for its purpose as well as visually pleasing
- developing initial ideas and acquiring key information about potential projects, discussing requirements in detail with clients (the brief) and setting project schedules
- understanding clients' needs and the needs of the people using the building, developing design concepts in consultation with the client and establishing final briefs
- considering materials and costs according
- conducting feasibility studies for projects
- researching and gathering information and photographs relating to the project
- producing 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation to clients
- sourcing products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and dressing, and providing samples for clients
- preparing detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- surveying buildings
- working in a team with other designers
- supervising work at the design stage and on site
- keeping up to date with new developments in the design industry. In addition,an interior designer may also sometimes act as a project manager for the client throughout the construction stage. This can involve coordinating the design on site and even managing the construction team.
- Maximum age of 35 years old
- bachelor degree (S1) in Interior Design/Architecture from a reputable university
- Mastering in Autocad, 3DMax, Vray, PhotoshopCreative, Sketchup, Arcitectural Design, strong design concept development and have a good sense of taste Responsible, dedicated, and able to work under tight deadlines
- Good personality and work ethic is a major consideration
- Able to produce work drawings and detailing Knowledge able in Materials and field is preferable Minimum 1 years experience in interior design is a Must.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Periklanan / Hubungan Masyarakat / Pemasaran|
Loud Minority Communications is a mid-size ad agency with offices in Jakarta, Singapore and Myanmar. With an appetite to create effective communications creatively and grow with like-minds, we seek a smart-working Passionate be placed in our store in Mall in JAKARTA.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
"The Loud Minority is a communications consulting firm spreading throughout Southeast Asia, From Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and Myanmar. As a small and nascent communication agency, we are proud of making loud noises across Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and Myanmar. Instead of sheer size and broad spectrum of resources, we chose to be condensed, small and nimble, just like an amoeba that expands and transforms dynamically and aggressively. What sets us apart from other international or regional agencies are the constant fusion between each country office"