- Participate in requirement, design, coding, implementation, testing and support of custom banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
- Collaboration with customers to prepare technical specifications.
- Interact with subject matter experts (functional & technical) to understand business requirements and technology architecture of the applications accordingly.
- Contribute to code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to standards / guidelines.
- Provide technical guidance and lead/develop team members.
- Assist in infrastructure & system software setup for development and testing environments.
- Ensure timely completion of tasks delegated.
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- At least 3 years of working experience in .NET development (preferably in financial industry) especially on the followings: Web Development using ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC, Distributed Programming with WCF / Web Service / .NET Remoting, SQL Server
- Experience in design or development of high-performance system.
- Experience in design or development of secure system.
- Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, strives to achieve more as a team, and able to motivate others.
- Experience in Enterprise Web Application Development.
- Good verbal and written communication in English, technical, analytical, troubleshooting and consultative skills.
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines and adhere to the delivery plan.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the region (Jakarta and Malaysia)
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Pactera Jatis Indonesia (PJI) was established in 2014 as a joint venture between Jatis Group (member of Indivara Group) and Pactera Technology Ltd., one of the largest IT company in Asia. PJI is established as a complimentary to the consulting business, offering IT professional capabilities to our clients, ranges from IT services, managed service, talent acquisitions, application testing and Software Factory. Since the first year, PJI has been delivering world-class IT services to clients in South East Asia, Japan and ANZ region.