Senior .NET Programmer
- Participate in requirement, design, coding, implementation, testing and support of custom banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
- Collaboration with customers to prepare technical specifications.
- Interact with subject matter experts (functional & technical) to understand business requirements and technology architecture of the applications accordingly.
- Contribute to code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to standards / guidelines.
- Provide technical guidance and lead/develop team members.
- Assist in infrastructure & system software setup for development and testing environments.
- Ensure timely completion of tasks delegated.
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- At least 3 years of working experience in .NET development (preferably in financial industry) especially on the followings: Web Development using ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC, Distributed Programming with WCF / Web Service / .NET Remoting, SQL Server
- Experience in design or development of high-performance system.
- Experience in design or development of secure system.
- Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, strives to achieve more as a team, and able to motivate others.
- Experience in Enterprise Web Application Development.
- Good verbal and written communication in English, technical, analytical, troubleshooting and consultative skills.
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines and adhere to the delivery plan.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the region (Jakarta and Malaysia)
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
Tutup pada 12/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Boulevard raya, Ruko The Kensington No C11, Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia