- Participate in coding, implementation, testing and support of custom banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
- Assist in the preparation / updates of technical specifications.
- Adherence to application developments guidelines & standards.
- Ensure timely completion of tasks assigned.
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- Fresh graduates (min. CGPA 3.0 preferred) and individual with less than 2 years of working experience in .NET development (preferably in financial industry) are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, and strives to achieve more as a team.
- Exposure in C#, .NET, MVC frameworks and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Exposure in Enterprise Web Application Development.
- Good verbal and written communication in English, technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines and adhere to the delivery plan.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the region (Jakarta and Malaysia)
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- 4 Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Pactera Jatis Indonesia (PJI) was established in 2014 as a joint venture between Jatis Group (member of Indivara Group) and Pactera Technology Ltd., one of the largest IT company in Asia. PJI is established as a complimentary to the consulting business, offering IT professional capabilities to our clients, ranges from IT services, managed service, talent acquisitions, application testing and Software Factory. Since the first year, PJI has been delivering world-class IT services to clients in South East Asia, Japan and ANZ region.