- Participate in coding, implementation, testing and support of custom banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
- Assist in the preparation / updates of technical specifications.
- Adherence to application developments guidelines & standards.
- Ensure timely completion of tasks assigned.
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- Fresh graduates (min. CGPA 3.0 preferred) and individual with less than 2 years of working experience in .NET development (preferably in financial industry) are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, and strives to achieve more as a team.
- Exposure in C#, .NET, MVC frameworks and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Exposure in Enterprise Web Application Development.
- Good verbal and written communication in English, technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines and adhere to the delivery plan.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the region (Jakarta and Malaysia)
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- 4 Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
Tutup pada 12/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Boulevard raya, Ruko The Kensington No C11, Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia