Managed Services Division - PT Pactera Jatis Indonesia
Junior .NET Programmer
- Participate in coding, implementation, testing and support of custom banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
- Assist in the preparation / updates of technical specifications.
- Adherence to application developments guidelines & standards.
- Ensure timely completion of tasks assigned.
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- Fresh graduates (min. CGPA 3.0 preferred) and individual with less than 2 years of working experience in .NET development (preferably in financial industry) are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, and strives to achieve more as a team.
- Exposure in C#, .NET, MVC frameworks and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Exposure in Enterprise Web Application Development.
- Good verbal and written communication in English, technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines and adhere to the delivery plan.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the region (Jakarta and Malaysia)
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- 4 Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
Pactera Jatis Indonesia (PJI) was established in 2014 as a joint venture between Jatis Group (member of Indivara Group) and Pactera Technology Ltd., one of the largest IT company in Asia. PJI is established as a complimentary to the consulting business, offering IT professional capabilities to our clients, ranges from IT services, managed service, talent acquisitions, application testing and Software Factory. Since the first year, PJI has been delivering world-class IT services to clients in South East Asia, Japan and ANZ region.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Enterprise Solutions that Solve Enterprise Complexities For years, we have been successfully developing and implementing enterprise-class applications that solve the most challenging business complexities commonly occur in large-scale companies and industries, such as banking, finance, manufacturing, retails, logistics and transportation and more. Full-Length IT Services Portfolio We strategically combine knowledge-based consulting services with vast array of product-based software applications, ranging from CRM, loyalty management, logistics management, corporate travel management, payment gateway, e-commerce, digital marketing and mobile advertising, making us one of the most comprehensive multi-platform IT providers in the market. Wide Connections, Seamless Integrations Why do multiple things separately if we can connect them all in one integration? This is one of the areas where we excel really well. With our well-established connections and system integration with all mobile operators, leading banks, finance institutions, and other supporting third-party providers, you may expect seamless experiences in using our solutions, such as secure and flexible e-commerce payment, faster logistics delivery, better customer insight, and more effective business process. One Step Ahead in Technology and Digital Trends We do not just pioneer the upcoming future trends of digital and technology information, but we are also well-known as a proficient expert who skillfully transform those trends into applicable and sustainable IT solutions. We turn predictions into real solutions while others still figure out the what-to and how-to. Customer Centric and Results Oriented Our customer-first approach starts with thoroughly understanding your main pain-problems and accomplished by implementing effective solutions based on our experiences that incorporate industry best-practices. We are not type of company with passive approach who just listens and then simply works it out, but we also provide you with valuable insights that might uncover unseen potential opportunities. We work with you, driven by results.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi