Job Description :
- Project Management Large size Power Plant EPC projects (Civil+Mechanical Electrical/Instrumentation).
- Manages a large number of resources (± 1500 people)
- Manages relationships amongst EPC Contractor-Client-Partners.
- Make sure that all ITPs, Procedures, QHSE, ISO manuals are being taken care and implemented.
- Candidate must posses at least Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Demonstrated vast knowledge and application of EPC Project Management and Leadership capabilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of Project P/L (Profit/Loss) Management.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large size construction teams.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of contract commercial terms.
- Demonstrated skill for managing medium-high risk\tight schedule projects.
- Minimum Qualifications 15 years experience in civil EPC power projects.
- Willing to be located inside/outside Java
- Individual in healthy condition
- English proficiency is a must (Reading, Writing, Conversation)