Chemical Lab Supervisor (Toys Manufacturing - Cikarang)
- Coordinate day to day AAS / ICP / GCMS Lab operation
- Conduct verification, analysis and approval of Heavy Metal / Phthalate plasticizer test results
- Maintain and improve existing QC procedures to ensure valid and accurate result
- Develop and conduct validation/verification of testing methods
- Set up proper procedures for sample preparation / heavy metal / plasticizer analysis
- Maintain accreditation for Chemical Testing Lab
- Train lab analysts / lab technicians on procedures as well as good lab practices periodically
- Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in Chemistry from reputable university with min GPA 3.00
- Able to operate GCMS, ICP and AAS Instruments
- Able to set up QC system for chemical testing analysis
- Experience min 1 year in accredited laboratory, preferably with hands-on experience with ICP and GCMS
- Experience with ISO 17025 laboratory quality management system is preferred
- Has leadership competencies and supervising subordinates experience
- Willing to locate in Cikarang - Bekasi
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||AURORA GROUP lihat lowongan|
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The Aurora group has been engaged in diverse industry sectors within Indonesia for the last 15 years. Our corporate culture is dynamic, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.