- Develop and determine soft goods design and method to meet established requirement, adaptable to manufacturing system and assure the achievement of schedule and cost control.
- Responsible to develop and set standard for soft goods part in engineering area
- Gathering soft goods information of product to support its development process
- Conduct Engineering pilots to ensure the supporting of schedule
- Work together closely with production & development on daily basis
- Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Mechatronics or Industrial Engineering from reputable university with GPA min 3.0
- Preferably have 1 years related experience in Development or Production in the needle trade industries preferably in garments / toys but fresh graduate welcome
- Good communication in English and interpersonal skill
- Strong analytical skill and engineering sense
- Proactive and results oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Willing to Located in Cikarang
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.