PT Nobel Industries
Accounting, Finance & Tax Supervisor
Responsibilities for Accounting, Finance & Tax Supervisor/Manager:
- Maintain and ensure a good governance practice in Accounting, Finance & Tax Division
- Responsible for efficient cashflow management
- Responsible for preparation of monthly & annual financial report, as well as other management reports
- Responsible for preparation and delivery of monthly and annual tax report of the company
- Check and control supporting accounting transactions data of the department to ensure the financial transaction is based on data/facts.
- Accounting / finance / tax background
- Accounting degree
- Brevet A/B
- 5 years working experience in tax department, supervisor level
- User friendly with DJP online application
- Age maximum 40 years old
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
NOBEL®CARPETS was established in the year 1977 as a pioneer carpets manufacturing Company in Indonesia. NOBEL®CARPETS occupies an area of 25 hectares and is built under sophisticated design with the highest precision levels to ensure highest quality outputs and highest level of quality control procedures. NOBEL®CARPETS has a product range of more than 300 items made from wool, nylon and olefin in following main categories of tufted and woven : Axminster, Wilton, Sisal Look, Level Cut Loop and Chromojet Printing in wool and nylon. As a pioneer quality carpets manufacturer and supported by highly skilled professionals with years of experience in carpets manufacturing, NOBEL®CARPETS is currently one of the leading major players delivering the industry's highest production quality standards in Indonesia.
The ISO 9002 accredition in 1998 has further confirmed NOBEL®CARPETS commitment to Quality Assurance. NOBEL®CARPETS possesses a set of valuable wealth of accumulated business experiences and is equipped with an integrated and comprehensive manufacturing facilities to deliver quality products for both domestic and export markets.