Expatriate Permit - Industrial Relations Staff (Code : EP)
- Age 28 - 33 years
- Education minimum bachelor degree in Law, Human Resources , Linguistics
- Have experience at least 2 (two) years especially in operational activities relating to expatriate licenses & corporate and also general admininstration
- Able to handle industrial relations case
- Mature, independent & teamwork, communicative, outgoing, problem solving, negotiation skills, detail, meticulous and honest
- Good communication in english is a must (spoken & written)
- Computer literate: windows application (word, excel, power point, etc)
- Ready to work under-pressure situation
- To be placed in Jakarta
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
We are the trustworthy sole distributor of heavy equipment and component brand in Indonesia.
We have always been committed to the expansion of products and services through the implementation of one-stop service approach to offer heavy equipments solutions according to customer’s specification.
We believe recruitment is a vital component of developing a motivated team and identifying future leaders in order to support our corporate growth at all levels of our operations. Our ability to recruit talent is not only because we are one of the largest heavy equipment distributors in Indonesia, but also because we aim to create a favorable environments that value individual achievement.