Henkel's Supply Chain department is responsible for the flow of goods, from the production of raw materials to the delivery of the product to end-users. The target of the department is to deliver high quality goods to customers at the lowest price possible. To accomplish this, close cooperation with the Sales and Marketing departments is needed to ensure we provide the best solutions and services to our customers.
What we offer:
- Manage daily operation 3rd Party Logistics and Forwarder.
- Monitor and checking all invoice from forwarder and 3rd Party Logistics External Warehouse.
- Coordinate incoming good from import with 3rd Party Logistics warehouse team.
- Coordinate with procurement regarding incoming import material in a timely manner.
- Follow up on a regular basis of daily operation 3rd Party Logistics External Warehouse and follow up report for compliance with 3rd Party Logistics, Forwarder, and Insurance company
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain
- Minimum of four (4) years working experience in the same capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Customer oriented with good communication skills
- Willing to travel extensively