- • We have exciting new projects
- • We are a subsidiary of a top-notch Government-Owned company
- • You will have outstanding career development opportunities
Are you we are looking for?
- Evaluate project tools & technologies to be used, prepare engaging technical presentations and project time and cost-benefit analysis, identify & resolve technology implementation issues and improve company processes and shared knowledge.
- Involve in actual development process when necessary.
- Programmers code reviewing and testing results for solutions implementation.
- Manage ongoing web development and CMS systems with programming team, gather and analyze requirements of users; designing the system and preparing functional specification.
- Minimum High school degree
- Maximum 30 years old
• Required skills:
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience of programming in LAMP (Linux + Apache + MySQL + PHP) (preferably iOS / Android mobile programming).
- Fluent with PHP Programming Language
- Mobile web development experience.
- Good knowledge on MVC Concept & OOP Concept
- CodeIgniter, phalcon, laravel or other popular PHP frameworks.
- At least basic Linux administration skill
- Enjoy solving problems, self-motivated and enjoy learning new technologies
• Bonus skills:
- Version Control (Git)