- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management, Law or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kawasan Industri Pulo Gadung.
- Preferably Supervisor specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Good Knowledge in business process of manufacturing
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Oversee the planning, implementation and evaluation in the HR Sides
- Maintain HR system and HR policy
- Support and assist all matters relating operation in HR